Saturday, December 8, 2012

A new blog...

I always seem to have several ideas floating around in my head to blog about. At the same time, I always second guess how much I really want to put aspects of my life out there for all the world to see. I have another blog, but I've become pretty guarded about what I put there because that one mainly keeps our family that we don't see often updated on what's going on. Maybe that's pretty selfish of me, and the point of having a blog is for people to read it, but it is what it is. So, I made the decision to start another blog to post about crafty stuff I do, pinterest projects (I'm SO addicted to pinterest!), and other random thoughts that I have about life in general.
So, I guess I begin (again) with a little bit about me...I'm married to the love of my life. We've got a fun-loving, sweetheart of a 4-year old boy, and a 6-year old lab/blue healer, who thinks she's still a puppy. I work outside the home as an office manager, a job I've had for nearly 10 years. On the side, I am a Creative Memories consultant and I run a tiny etsy store. In addition to that, I'm also involved on the worship team at our church. I play the piano and sing, and occasionally lead. Somehow, I find time to attempt to cook (mostly) wholesome meals, keep the house clean, have enough clean dishes to eat off of, and a pile of clean clothes to wear! In my spare time (haha!) I love to get my craft on. My family is the most important thing in my life, and I don't know what I'd do without them. I struggle sometimes with feeling like I've failed my family because I never quite get everything done like I think it should be. At the end of the day though, all that matters is that I love my family, and they love me enough to see past what perceive as my shortcomings and that's enough for me.
Here's to another blog, and hopefully enough time to keep up with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment